As you have recognized, Open Science Radio was again attending the Barcamp Open Science as well as the Open Science Conference. This episode is a wrap-up of the 2018 run of those two (related) events, again together with Guido Scherp, one of the organizers (you’ll know him by now). Guido is providing his impressions from the two events, we share ours and discuss a few things in general, as well as a few of the talks in more detail.
And now, have fun!
Barcamp Open Science00:01:20
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. in Berlin; — Meta pad containing an overview of all sessions that have taken place and links to their session pads; — Open Science Radio episodes from the Barcamp; — Ignition Talk by Lambert; — Peer to Peer; — Blockchain; — Blockchain for Science; — Sönke Bartling; — Next barcamp will take place on March 18, 2019, again at Wikimedia; — Final Blogpost from ZBW about the Barcamp;.
Open Science Conference00:24:29
European Open Science Cloud Pilot; — Fair Data Principles; — Open Data; — Horizon 2020; — FP9; — Felix Schönbrodt; — Talk by Felix Schönbrodt; — Brian Nosek; — Mertonian Principles; — Emily Sena; — Talk by Emily Sena; — Wolfram Horstmann; — Talk by Wolfram Horstmann; — Open Science Radio episodes from the conference; — Next Open Science Conference will take place March 19-20, 2019;.
- OSR099 Open Science Barcamp and Conference 2018 #oscibar #osc2018 [EN]
- OSR103 Scholia – Profiles based on Wikidata #oscibar [EN]
- OSR107 Talking to Scientists #oscibar [EN]
- OSR109 Move Scholarly Publishing to Peer-to-Peer Networks #oscibar [EN]
- OSR110 Opting Out #oscibar [EN]
- OSR111 Move from trusted Platforms to P2P #oscibar [EN]
- OSR113 Citizen Science #oscibar [EN]
- OSR114 Software Citation and Recognition #oscibar [EN]
- OSR115 The Good and Bad of Doing Science Openly #oscibar [EN]
- OSR116 Transparency Limits #oscibar [EN]
- OSR123 Changing incentive structures to foster the actual sharing rate of open data (Talk #osc2018) [EN]
- OSR157 Develop the Barcamp Open Science #oscibar [EN]