This is another episode from our coverage of the Barcamp Open Science. In this episode Konrad talked with Christian Busse about his session on FAIR research software and the question whether the FAIR principles should be applied to code.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- OSR071 Implementing FAIR and software sustainability practices #oscibar [EN]
- OSR140 de-RSE Association and Conference for Research Software Engineers in Germany [EN]
- OSR144 Federated Databases for Sustainability #oscibar [EN]
- OSR149 How to find research software for open science? #oscibar [EN]
- OSR179 Intro Barcamp Open Science 2020 #oscibar [EN]
- OSR180 Research Software Discovery #oscibar [EN]